Christmas, A Time To Remember Those That Have Pass

mazakman

Even with the holiday spirit and having 4 wonderful boys that are in perfect health, I still miss my parents that have passed on, and friends that have moved to different parts of our world for various reasons.

What I'd sacrifice just to spend, even for a few valuable and memorable moments with them. (those that are alive or not)

This thread is meant to remember those that have passed on and the dearly missed that have moved far a way places from us.

For me, Christmas is always a time to remember those that have left us for whatever reason.

Be gentle guys, I have many people I wish to remember at this time of year as I'm sure many of you do. (family or good friends)

Just like the Billy Joel song, "THIS IS THE TIME TIME TO REMEMBER" or the Don Williams song "I BELIEVE IN YOU"

We have to cherish what we have and remember well those that have left us.

Sorry guys, but it's just that time of year for me.

I'm sure it's quite the same for most of you.

Rest in peace to those that have passed on. May your journey be an easy one, and remeber those that you have left behind that cared for you dearly.

I have a few friends around the world as well and many of which I have lost touch with. A few I still manage to catch online here and there but rarely can I just talk with them for any length of time. I would give away all my possessions if I were able to spend but a day with them all but I know that it cannot be. Still I remember them and the times we had nothing else I can do. I do plan on tracking down two old friends during the holidays if possible.

Thank you gentlemen for your very kind replies, but let us not forget that it is for the memories of those loved ones that keeps us striving for higher goals. It's not a love or belief of God that this thread is based upon, but for those that are not amongst us any more. Cherish their memories, and forget them not, that way they will live in our hearts forever! (I know it's corny and it sucks, but that's life! Live with it!) If you wan't to flame, don't reply unless you have a valid frame of reference!

And yes, I do miss my parents!

I have a few loose ends in my life that I really feel need to be tied up and this is the time and place to get these things going. I am happy to say that for the most part all is well and thank you for the reminder to take a minute and look at what is important around me. We all need one of these remiders to take us out of the usual pace we set on our lives and actually look back...and forward. So in conclusion I hope all of you find resolve were it needs to be had and happiness from things you thought impossible.

:withstupid: wow for once mist said somehting worth reading and not a bad and useless comment

Way to go... that's the christmas spirit (didn't your parents teach you, if you haven't anything nice to say... don't say it :P)

I'm sorry for your feelings of loss mazakman @ this time of year, loss is never easy... they say "We start dying from the day we are born" so I guess it's how you live that's important.

I too have 5 small children and couldn't be prouder of them... as your parents would of obviously felt about you... I don't know you, but you seem like a pretty decent guy.

And I'd like to think that there's something more after life here, so I'd bet where ever 'they' & those 'loved ones' of others are... they'd be wishing you/us all the best.

I'm sorry if I rambled too much, but christmas is a 'family thing' and as Dignan said a time to remind us of the truely important things in life... each other :)

So best wishes to all... if I don't get to post it before Christmas day. :)