Jhester

Pics From Upcoming Pc Build...

It still looks sweet in red either way, so bravo on that!

@hardnrg: The fan mounts ARE removable and to be honest it really is spacious. Do you want me to take a picture of it next to a mid tower to see exactly how big it is? It may not be Lian-Li spacious but it certainly beats the cuts and bruises of a mid any day. The removable pull-out motherboard tray is a godsend too. I'd kiss the man or woman who thought that up square on the mouth. Well, don't hold me to that.

It really is one hell of a case, not to mention you're able to use more fans than the law should allow. It can move a great deal of air and clutter is almost a non issue unless you simply throw wires and tubing in the case recklessly. I'd second the notion of kissing the man or woman who thought of the removable mobo tray square on the mouth. :P

EDIT: Not to mention it is incredibly, almost despicably cheap for it's size and capabilities.

Edited by r3d c0m3t

It really is one hell of a case, not to mention you're able to use more fans than the law should allow.

Yeah, the neighbours will be round complaining with all the noise coming from the fans in it. (unless u used quite ones)