Sign in to follow this  
FUZi0N

Props To Evga.

Sent in my 7900gt in for an RMA and they sent me back a 8800gts 320. ty evga :D

Very nice.

I haven't ever had to use eVGA's RMA service, but it's comforting to know that if I did they would do me right.

That's good. I may get an eVGA for my next card (whenever that will be) - that's how customers should be treated :)

Yep. That's how they do their RMA's.

If they don't have the exact card to replace it with, they'll only upgrade you.

Maybe one of my older 7800GTs didnt kick the bucket at a bad time :P

Edited by SMeeD

If they don't have the exact card to replace it with, they'll only upgrade you.

I hope so. There would be a problem if they downgraded... Would you have liked to receive a 6800GT ??

I hope so. There would be a problem if they downgraded... Would you have liked to receive a 6800GT ??

:lol:

Well, I did RMA a 6800GT with them...I was really surprised that they had the exact model (512MB is kinda unusual)...

I had a friend who RMA'd a 7800GT and got a 7900GT, he was pleased.

Yeah me and a friend both had our 7900GTs off for RMA at around the same time. His was an OC model of and XFX, mine was the KO SC version.

XFX sent him a 7900GS XXX

EVGA sent me a 512mb 7950GT KO SC

I think that speaks for itself.

I bought one of the 680i motherboards from evga when they first came out on the market. The first one was a bad revision and I had to RMA. I called them, gave them a CC number for security purposes, and they had a brand new one shipped out for me the very same day. I received it two days later. Plus, I had 14 days to send in my broken motherboard. Anyways, EVGA support services are great! The people I talked to spoke very good English, and were very understanding and easy to deal with. As far as their products are concerned, I've bought several (12+) graphic cards from them and several motherboards. Only one of the products was DOA. I'd highly recommend their products to anyone.

I've had good experience so far with them as well. Even the phone support the people are quite helpful, and they speak english which is always a plus.

One time I actually called some preferred customer or promo line, but the guy and I were chatting about computers in general and he helped me anyway even after I told him I shouldn't of called that line lol. Was on the phone with the guy for about a half hour just jabbering. Hope that guy didn't get in trouble, don't remember what the issue was but he pointed me in the right direction to get it solved.