Razer Mice!?!?!?!

I wholeheartedly recommend the Razer Diamondback 3G.

:withstupid:

I also have this mouse. I believe its 3600dpi, and you can adjust the sensitivity on the fly . Get a good mouse pad, it makes a difference. ;)

4000dpi!

Does anyone know how much the Deathadder feels like an Intellimouse? I've heard they're similar (Like the HABU)

Ive got the diamondback and the deathadder. Ive never had an intellimouse so I cant quite tell you how much they are alike, but I do know that the deathadder's shape is much different than the diamondback. You can get away with a claw grip but its much more tailored to those who use their palm.

Edited by SMeeD

I had the Microsoft/Razer Habu and that was amazing (2000dpi), I'm running a Lachesis now for my desktop and a Razer Pro|Click Mobile Bluetooth mouse (1600dpi) for my laptop. I love their mice.

I also am running a Razer Tarantula keyboard which is a bit pricey but worth it. (although my old 975X motherboard never would recognize it half the time and I'd have to use my old PS/2 Gateway keyboard for the bios) but it was always fine in windows. My newer motherboards have had no problem interfacing with it in the bios.