Sign in to follow this  
MountainDew302ci

Razer Mice!?!?!?!

Can anyone recommend a good razer mouse. I like the looks of them, however they seem to alot of problems. I wounder are they worth the money or not.....thanks btw i am a palm grip but have claw gripped mice before also. :unsure:

I loved all 3 i've tried, my favourite is the diamondback, although the lachesis is alot better, it's too large at the rear for my small hands

I have the Razer Copperhead going on two years now. I use it for gaming and much more. Excellent mouse, excellent software, and no problems what so ever.

i have the Copperhead and the Lachesis.

they have been problem free and even have 32 megs of ram... :lol:

Got a Lachesis here and it's been great for the seven months I've had it :D

I have had everyone that they have made, but the best one I have used is the Deathadder mainly because of the drivers for it.

Does anyone know how much the Deathadder feels like an Intellimouse? I've heard they're similar (Like the HABU)

Thanks alot guys, they all seem like really good mice. I have only read of some people who had them and they were failing after like 4 months. I guess they were just having bad luck with them. :thumbs-up:

Edited by MountainDew302ci

Haha! Back from my vacation! Did ya miss me? :P

I wholeheartedly recommend the Razer Diamondback 3G. I haven't exactly been too nice to mine(quite a few LANs, frustration throws and soda spills...) and it's still working as well as the day I got it. Accurate, precise and quick. It's a pretty sweet deal for the money(~$40). Don't expect to comfortably rest your entire hand on it unless it's tiny and elongated...But I'm a finger mouse man so it doesn't bother me.