New Zealanders Are Messed Up

ClayMeow

WTFudge?!!

God...here in the U.S. people harped about Paltrow naming her daughter "Apple"...and over there they have someone called "Sex Fruit"?! :blink:

I can't even fathom what goes thru a parent's head to come up with that.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I was just listening to the Lewis Black album where he talks about messed up names. He has several that are vulgarities that wouldn't make it past the filters, but they're pronounced differently.

"I now know of an instance of five Shih-Thayds placed strategically throughout the country by Homeland Security. Seriously. Look at the pattern. Look at the pattern!" :lol:

parents need to really think about their kids growing up when naming them. It might be cute and funny now (though I'm not sure how those names are ever cute and/or funny) but what about when they're 20? Go in for a job interview and have to explain how you got a screwed up name.

Honestly, I sometimes think there should be a predetermined name list for parents. It seems that they always want to stretch their imagination and "uniqueness" when they try to name a child, resulting in a few million Kemonica Shaneequa Quan'Tashianaqua Thompson's every year.