The Best To The Worst Power Supplies

Hey guys.... I have a generic power supply and i can kinda of hear my fans speeding up and slowing down....dont know if its my fans or if its my psu ...

my pc is running ok except when i play games....after about 20 minutes the games shuts down and brings me back to my desktop.....now i know this may be cause my oc brings my load temps to 50 .. but i didnt think that temp would shutdown my pc so im thinking its the psu :withstupid:

anyone have any suggestions about a decent "inexpensive" psu ? i dont wanna spend 100 bucks if you know what i mean.....like maybe $20 to $50

give me your opinions about what you think are the best psu's too

You can pick up a 350W Enermax for like $50 at newegg.

i had a 350w enermax i got off ebay. was running 4 hd's, couple cd burners, 4 ccfls, and a 9700pro plus misc. don't think i'll ever got back to a geneic brand psu after that.

Rock solid stability, I didn't want to cap your budget but it would be the best choice. I have 2 myself and are fantastic. I would be careful of failing power supplies. The PIII was just using a generic one and it crapped out and took out it's onboard IDE controller and 2 HDD. I have enermax's in my duallie and the 2500 (431W and 350W respectivlely) and they are the greatest PSU's to exist IMVeryHO.