Mushkin Ram

Right now I can get 512 of mushkin ddr2700 or 3200. I really want to have a GB of Ram, so should i pick up one of these and order another one to match (it will be running in dual channel mode) or should i just order one of the dual mode kits?

it will be going in to a Asus a7n8x with a barton 2500+.

Get the 2700 because the A7N8X deluxe cant run at 400MHz, Sure you can overclock it, but it is still a waist to get the 3200. If it were me, I would get 3 1GB chips of 2700 :)

A7N8X Deluxe v2.0 can run at 400mhz- It uses the Nvidia Nforce2 Ultra 400 chipset REV C1. I would get 3200ddr and run it dual channel- Make sure it is even amounts on both sides- IE 256 and 256 or 512 and 512- to get maximum efficiency.. PS Mushkin level 2's use BH-5 chipsets- excellent overclockers.

The Level II Muskin Black uses BH-4 Winbond chips, not the BH-5. The BH-4's are capable of running at 4 nanoseconds (PC3500) at high latencies in some cases. They were designed for 5 nanoseconds however (PC3200) and run at incredible latencies. DDR400 at 2-2-2-6 will not leave you wanting more speed. And a chance of going up to DDR433 is always good for overclocking.