Sign in to follow this  
get_saif

Trojan.win32.small.wv

Well guys i was running bitdifender internet security 2008 for a while , it showed signs of poor coding in the software.. anyways i am not here to crib about how its coded, then now i am using Kaspersky internet security 2009, i scanned my comp, Found nothing,,. Still i had a feeling of infection.

Then i came across CASIR, tried it found trojan.win32.small.wv

Now this software is not free to remove, How to i remove this ? Found a link about this

http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:wKUJn...lient=firefox-a

NO-GO, anyone have any suggestions.

post-25614-1216459095_thumb.jpg

i did a quick search, came up with numerous hits...

i am sure that you can remove it without spending any $$$,,,,do another websearch, follow a couple of the hits, you will have a solution post haste...

laterzzz...

i did a quick search, came up with numerous hits...

i am sure that you can remove it without spending any $$$,,,,do another websearch, follow a couple of the hits, you will have a solution post haste...

laterzzz...

But i have done what u just did long back before posting here, and found nothing. thanks for your help.

But i have done what u just did long back before posting here, and found nothing. thanks for your help.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

uh, I don't know what you typed in the search window when you did your search, but I came up with numerous solutions, even followed the links to verifiy..

try again, maybe with a few different search strings...

also, if you are running XP or later, you have to turn off the system restore software, reboot, remove the virus, then, reactivate system restore, otherwise it comes back again and again and again........

hehe, those pron sites do it all the time...i use a disposable non networked laptop for that.....never my main rig, LOL

laterzzzz...............

Edited by bldegle2

Download Malware Bytes anti-malware and update and run a full scan with it.

While you are at it you might want to download two programs called ComboFix and SmitFraudfix. Reboot into safe mode and then run Smitfraudfix then Combofix.