Rokkaholik

All-time Favorite Shooter Game

I'm so glad a lot of you play Titan Quest. I had thought it was a sleeper-hit for the longest time but more and more people I see picked it up (too bad Iron Lore went down the *****er). More fun than Diablo 2 ever was... to me at least.

Edited by Jhester

Soldier Of Fortune 2 (Singleplayer Sucks!) Multiplayer: The best game I have played ever! I don't know why but it just is.

I play it all the time, even now, since the release in May 2002. I love the fast gameplay, clan battles, gore, skill needed to own :) and the great people you meet.

^ best fps game ever !!

Also Half-Life series, MGS4, Crysis (only good for graphics and messing around with physics), FEAR and ofc Unreal 2k3/4 are good games

Edited by g1ng3r

Halo was the one that got me hooked on pc fps games but it really started with rainbow six on N64

I'm not much of an FPS-type gamer, but one I was ridiculously talented in was Halo 2.

It's between that and FEAR.

I'd say story/depth would be Half-Life 2 w/Episodes 1&2. HL2 is the only game I have ever played through twice and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. Also couldn't get away from the comp before beating Episodes 1&2. Multiplayer I would probably say close tie between Quake 2 or Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Edited by FUZi0N