Logitech Logo

ClayMeow

What a surprise. I was just thinking about this the other day and thought about asking on here. But since someone brought back this old thread, I'll just put my guess here.

Before I had never really thought much of it, I too thought it was a webcam, like Queenz said, but after taking a look at it and thinking about it, the only thing I could come up with is that it's a half moon and half sun.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Kuronin I never knew Logitech made useless junk. I use my Logitech webcam for imaging stars and planets With very good results. Or would that just be the radian eye pieces with the 254mm (10in.) dob I use?

I love Logitech, they have excellent customer service, too bad they make useless junk.

Arguably the best mice, great keyboards, great webcams...yeah, pretty useless stuff :rolleyes:

Worst... Explanation... EVER...

:P

:withstupid: Again, they only mention the eye and nothing else.

The only thing the link mentions as to what the logo represents is the following:

"The key element of the logo is the central eye"

That still doesn't explain the teardrop-like green thing on the left, the three "rays", nor why the top "ray" is red.

You're looking too far into it... sometimes a slpodge is just a splodge. it's like asking what the 5 blades on the OCC logo represent, or the colour scheme. You know, the letters in the centre are also stacked like a pyramid. :lol::P

You're looking too far into it... sometimes a slpodge is just a splodge. it's like asking what the 5 blades on the OCC logo represent, or the colour scheme. You know, the letters in the centre are also stacked like a pyramid. :lol::P

Companies don't just throw random shapes into their logos for no reason whatsoever :P