Forum Wars Sign-up Thread

jammin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've stuck everyone down who has expressed interest in the team or cops positions so far.

The team itself can essentially be as big as we want, so I'm not going to turn anyone away that wants to play (it is fun even if you don't have a killer system).

If I get a large list of people interested in being forum cops, I might cut it down a bit, but we'll deal with that if it comes to it. :)

man with that rig you could stack up quite a few points. Im sure you can somehow overclock that phenom to maybe 3.2Ghz, it might be tough but we can help :)

Okay have my first overclock ever today. Have the Phenom running stable at 2.75 gigs. I am as happy as heck with just this little bit of success. Will stress the system and use it at this for about a week then try for another milestone. :blush:

Count me in Jammin. Got my TRUE in this time :P Not like the crappy freezer 7 i had at the last 1!

Hmm, 3d 2k1 is annoying, but at least it runs on Vista x64, but dunno bout the score, might dual boot XP :)

I'm in. My best superpi time is 12.2 seconds, and I know I can get close to that again. Not at 3.8Ghz like I am right now, but I just clocked down due to the heat lately. I am sure by September I can bump it up again.