Forum Wars Sign-up Thread

jammin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i could be of any help in the E class let me know im more than willing to suicide this setup! my BEST is 12.8 on my quad. i can push for more too,

i havent used geekbench or a couple of the other programs but it doesnt take me Long to learn :D

however, is there a basis i should compare my results to? i don't want to embarass this place with scores if i cannot produce anything impressive, i <3 you guys

if i could be of any help in the E class let me know im more than willing to suicide this setup! my BEST is 12.8 on my quad. i can push for more too,

i havent used geekbench or a couple of the other programs but it doesnt take me Long to learn :D

however, is there a basis i should compare my results to? i don't want to embarass this place with scores if i cannot produce anything impressive, i <3 you guys

I ran a setup VERY similar to the one in your sig for Winter Warz cirro, and scored fairly well considering the anti-Vista nature of some of the benches used then. there's no reason you cant be a solid contributor this time around. :)

EDIT - sorry for the clutter Jammin. guys (including me :smack: ), let's keep discussion in the Discussion Thread.

Good to have you on board guys. :)

Also, I'm not too concerned about discussion in this thread as it's relatively easy to pick through and add names.

It's the scoring threads that can get a bit cluttered with discussion. Again we'll deal with that when we come to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok so just like last year my specs have changed again. right now it's a toss up for me, but I will definately have subzero cooling going on this time, either TEC, or Dry ice, I'm leaning towards dry ice ;)

ok so here they are:

Cpu: E7200 hopefully another E8500 or better but my other one croacked outta nowhere.

Mobo: ok this is where it gets tricky either asus maximus extre, asus p5q3 dlx, or msi p35 neo 2, so far the p45 is bein a major overclocking pita so i dunno about using it.

Gpu: hopefully my hd3870X2's will be back from rma by the time the warz start otherwise I will be sol.

Ram: 3GB ocz goldreapers (modded golds) 1333mhz ddr3, or if I use the P35 2GB mushkin performace pc8500 1066mhz ddr2

psu for sure ultra 1000 watt

Case: none benching table

Cooling: TEC or Dry ice for cpu, and water for mofsets, nb, sb 3 thermochil PA 120.3's an 2 swiftech mcrw320's

Vista Ultimate for sure