Sign in to follow this  
MisFiT_

Kaspersky Corrupted Signatures??

OK. First I had the beginning problem.. my computer randomly shut off when I was away I come back turn it on it bsods.. so then I check voltage running at 1.88 (i have Crucial Ballistix) and I know that's not the right voltage but it says it runs at ddr2 800... i take one stick out and my comp turns on fine..

But

I get to windows my kaspersky anti virus stuff gets all messed up says failed to scan and signatures are corrupted.. I like can't scan or anything on Kaspersky now..

Help me?!?

Edited by MisFiT_

Guest KrankyOldLady

when you have your system stable again hardware wise, reinstall karpersky

:withstupid: That is probably going to be your best solution. The other would be to download the latest signature files from Kaspersky and then reload them manually. However, option one would be my recommendation. :)

It might have something to do with microsofts latest patches, I had to delete one of them because it made zone alarm prevent me from accessing the internet. The file to delete is KB951748 in add-remove programs-windows updates. I think it only applies to win xp.

Edited by jaz