Another Dirty Computer

Bosco

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gee....look what I found in the garage under the old tarp...;)

what is it...?

I dunno must be a early version of a picture vision radio contraption...

dude seriously....

I got a box in Thursday before the holiday with a busted PSU....

the box was filled with worse dust than that...but it wasnt really dust...it was the settlings from the litter box next to the PC....seems the owner cleans the litter box everyday and it's right next to the PC (on the floor) and cant understand how this could have happened...lol

couldnt be the minerals in the cat litter shorted anything out...lol

Ya I have had worse ones in here before. There was one that I posted a while ago it was just gross. The lady couldn't figure out why her computer doesn't work :rolleyes:

you should ask Travis for a copy of that picture he has of the guy that built his own PC and put on the TIM by himself and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt post....lol

that will make you laugh...

Nice pics there Dave! I had one a couple weeks ago that was so bad I couldn't tell what color was of the motherboard's PCB. :wacko:

My favorite is the guy that came in and wanted to know why his PC wouldn't work after he pried the HDD open and sprayed WD-40 in it to "clean" it. :lol:

Gross lol

Ya its a Dimension 1100 with a smoking Celeron in it :thumbs-up:

WD 40 lol Its so bad we have on our warranty that putting your computer in the bathtub to clean is not covered. Its happened 3 times now <_>

btw, the guy with the WD-40, his PC was RUNNING when he did that. He had heard some grinding noises coming from it and thought that WD-40 would help "Ya know like on a bicycle chain" lol.