God....gainward Comes Up With The Best Decals

damian

I've always wondered why Graphics cards makers don't swap things around on their cards so we can actually see the cool graphics and fans on them once they're installed in our cases.

Palit is known for doing that. I think its pretty cool, as well as with their golden card desingns as well.

while it is true what you say but if you read the OP it stated what company do you "think" makes the best decals, i wasn't trying to start a thread talking about facts, numbers, and marketing just having fun at the art

well this is getting off topic can a mod lock this?

Oh I read that. :P I apologize for veering off topic, I was just having a bad day and I needed to vent a little bit, that's all. But instead of locking your thread, just ask have the higher-ups delete my posts.

Palit is known for doing that. I think its pretty cool, as well as with their golden card desingns as well.

I like things simple and clean. I loved the old EVGA 7800GTX KO shroud design. Technically not a decal but I absolutely loved the way it looked and how they used their trademark "E" as little breathing holes all over. My favorite decal now is probably the BFG 9800GX2 decal.

Edited by iKillSteal

I do like the art they put on the cards but yeah I do agree also with your points as I don't really see it. Only time I ever saw my art was the brief time I had my comp outside the case when I was running it on a temp psu before I got my new psu for it.

Edited by Compxpert