laf1b241c6d8f5045acb0f2wi3.jpg

2058508977_c2e3b66f73_b.jpg

2059286762_ceceb3b02d_b.jpg

2059287308_9bf2e01f79_b.jpg

2051241043_119f6eadd8_b.jpg

2052027262_1ce0357501_o.jpg

Any recommendations for improvement?

Edited by lolcvpi

I'm no expert in photography, but from what I did back in Art in school I really enjoyed pieces of artwork and photography that has strong elements of light or interesting perspective/positioning of the camera, so I really like the window/girl shot and the one with the dude peeking around the corner... they both have strong elements of subject, background, perspective, colour, and light...

the other ones, while very sharp and high quality photos, are less interesting to me... the two I like, I could easily see being in a publication, or being the source of artwork on a CD cover or something :)

keep it up, just keep taking photographs and show people and see what people tend to like, the more opinions you get, the more you'll know you're on the right track when loads of people like the same photographs :)

Yeah I agree - the girl by the window is a great shot - very good balance of light and perspective, shame about the lower right pane of glass? (a couple of mins in Photoshop ;) ) . I also like the fact that the main subject is offset in the frame. I like the first girl picture as well, as the expression is good, but for me it's marred by the arm in the background and the cropped head.

Not really taken with the other shots, but they are crisp and vivid. There is too much going on in the frame for my tastes, taking the eye away from the main subjects. But that's being critical and as general snapshots none are bad.

Interested to know which are your favourites of the set?