• HELLZ YA
    • Yes
    • No
    • IT CAN DIE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably never buy it for myself, but I can't deny the fact it looks like something I'd see in Judge Dredd or I, Robot.

Which is good, more or less.

The slogan however has me thinking "rice" - "As powerful as it looks." <_<

• 1 month later...

I saw this on display at Computex. While I personally prefer the clean look of Lian Li and the Antec P180, I actually liked the design of this case. The pictures don't do it justice, it looks rather cool in person.

I say buy whichever case YOU think looks good. Everyone has different tastes, that's why there are so many different styles out there. If it suits your personal taste, then I say go for it. Who cares what others think of it, all that matters is that you think it's cool.

Take it from me, turning 18 doesn't make you any less of an idiot. It just makes you a more stubborn one. :lol:

Now that's funny..............

Awful case for my tastes, I don't have one but Lian Li are more to my liking.

I'd buy that PC, if it didn't cost me my piggy bank. Looking at the specs I'm pretty sure it does.

Love the idea of hot-swapable hard drives, or at least I think they are hot-swapable. Reminds me of a case I seen before from either Dell or HP, that used the same concept. e-Sata connections are sweet too. The color scheme is sweet too, looks like a Lamborghini.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I'm a huge fan of the simple clean elegant look (Lian Li) and really don't like the 'busy' cases. However for a 'busy' case its kind of interesting. I wouldn't use it probably but its definitely pretty interesting.

• 1 month later...