Does He Exist?

damian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reguardless of what people believe or think, it will change nothing.

"There will come a day, such a day when all will be told more than they wish to know, what one hears may explain the past, it may explain the future, but it has never made a difference either way and it will change nothing. Some day.... But that is not this day, and I don't know when, I just don't know."

Edit: I was expecting a rick rolled though...

Edited by Ste

Wait, is this the chalkboard thing?

http://www.snopes.com/religion/chalk.asp

EDIT: Yup. Heard it all before. All a load of crap. And this is coming from someone who used to be deeply religious. I finally realized that it simply didn't work for me. Some people do better when they believe that God's out there with a plan for their lives and watching over them. It helped me sleep at night before. But the problems I saw in religion and the pure lack of logic finally pushed me out of it.

If this is true, the professor sounds like an idiot. No better than those people who believe in god and try their hardest to argue with everyone who doesnt.

You know he rode a raptor, right?

The way you are all acting you shall see what will happen to you in the future..

Nothing out of the ordinary?

If he actually existed I'm sure that he would have been fed up with all our BS by now and just applied his holy wrath upon us like he supposedly did in the olden days. Ever wonder why those "miracles" stopped happening? Most people stopped inbreeding and drinking their own urine.