Sign in to follow this  
swifty11212

Diablo Iii Announced

so...like everything in life, some people are going to cry like women about boo hoo Blizzard crapped on us with their <insert stupid whine here>.

The majority of us Diablo fans (and let's be honest, we outnumber just about everyone except WOW fans, and most WoW fans are probably Diablo fans as well...when was the last time Blizzard put out a bad game that didn't sell well and people didn't keep playing for years?) are super-mega-big-big excited for this.

As to that picture about the rainbow and blah blah blah...hahahahahahahah. *sigh*

Some people...have too much time on their hands to start a petition. See....the reality is that if we Diablo players were to start our own petition to KEEP whatever the whiners are crying foul over, their 23,000 or so signatures would look paltry compared to the 2,300,000+ signatures I'm sure we'd be able to get.

Take that snotbag whiners. Go play Bejeweled or something if you don't like it. It isn't like someone is holding a gun to grandma's head and forcing you to do anything. Take some of that whiner-energy and put it to good use like planting a tree, being a Big Brother or Big Sister to a needy kid, join Al-Queada and fight for the enemy, whatever. Or not, just keep crying and making petitions that no one but your lamer, loser friends care about.

(you can sense a bit of bitterness, oui?)

Here's how most of us feel when we start reading stupid, idiotic petitions and jackass comments from fangirls who think they speak for the majority (or better yet, this actually is how I picture most fangirls who start petitions and cry like women about how some game is being ruined instead of devs giving them exactly what they want, which would end up making the game like Homer Simpson's dream car that caused his brother's factory to go bankrupt):

loveyourjob.gif

The wife and I are really, really, really really REALLY REALLY REALLY dreading Diablo 3.

here's a picture of us (and MANY of you) on the day we can buy Diablo 3 and install it:

loveyourpkg.gif

for her: she'll probably get fired from her high school teaching job because instead of teaching kids about the Constitution and Civil War, she'll be showing movies to the kids while playing D3 behind her desk.

for me: I'm NEVER going to graduate from college, which means I'll be stuck here on the internet telling crapbag whiners to stfu daily...

GO BOWAZON!!!

Edited by Angry_Games

Imagaine my surprise last month when I started playing again in anticipation of D3.

It was over four years since I last logged, and I was amazed to see over 50,000 people logged in with over 20,000 open games. That is many times more players online then most new games now - and the thing is ancient!! Log Crysis and good luck trying to find a decent server to play in - its empty! :lol:

After remaking my account that had long since poofed, I jumped right in and it is just as much fun now as it was 7 years ago.

Now I have the horrible choice of deciding to play Champions Online or Diablo 3 when each comes out. I fear I will not have the time for two games, but I still may try!

I hope its free to play.

It's on battle.net. Battle.net is a free service, and has been confirmed that Battle.net 2.0 will also be a free service.

Ironic coming from you, seeing as you were dissing TF2 every step of the way until you played it :P;).

Agreed, TQ is 20x prettier than D2.

I'm reformed :P.

People are only nervous because Diablo I and II were not made by Blizzard, and I've got to admit that I had a few nervous twitches. But yeah, I was just wondering why the dungeons were blue/green instead of gray?

But then again, as you traverse into more evil lands it might look like an actual creepy and claustrophobic place.

Edited by Krow

People are only nervous because Diablo I and II were not made by Blizzard, and I've got to admit that I had a few nervous twitches. But yeah, I was just wondering why the dungeons were blue/green instead of gray?

But then again, as you traverse into more evil lands it might look like an actual creepy and claustrophobic place.

the game has a much bigger feeling and needs those graphics to accentuate that. You can actually go up and down now for the first time-those lame zigzag effect steps in the arcane sanctuary of d2 lod don't count :lol:

I am a fan of the new style. It shows evolution and proves that it is an actual sequal and not a half done rehash like a lot of sequals end up being.

A new game should feel like a new game, not just an expansion.

I see what you mean. But why is stone blue and green? That's one issue that I didn't care about until I realized it. Now it's like an itch that I can't help but be aware of.

And how do you know we can go up and down?

its blizzard. the game will be brilliant, we all get addicted, and some of us will die becouse we forget to eat and we run out of health potions. ofcourse there are things you would rather see different, but there always is.

and i do agree with angry, 23.000 people on a petition talking about diablo 3. D3 will sell more copies in the 6 month before its launch, let alone after.

And how do you know we can go up and down?

Gameplay video released