fx 5200

Guest Neezer_merged

if you dig Starcraft, you should get Sins of a Solar Empire and join dr_bowtie, ReelFiles, jachyr007, Fogel, EllisD, etc for weekly games ;)

you can set stuff up on a server to access from anywhere. Simple webhosting from say Dreamhost (this site's host) for like $7/month without anything special you have to do. Setting up your own server on your own internet connection is a bit of a challenge....you work for the big oil companies so you can afford $7/mo haha.

Guest Neezer

Thanks for the advice. My brother also works for them, so I think we can swing the $7. He has Sins of Solar Empire, and has been talking about it a lot. I am excited to try it out.

As far as the VGA cable, It is displaying on my screen, and I get get higher resolutions, but when i put 1680x1050 it doesn't fill the screen. it just makes things really small. right now I am running at 1440x900 and it isn't filling up the whole screen. I can't find any scaling options anymore. Now that I am running the VGA cable it thinks I have a CRT I think....Not exactly sure what is going on.