Sign in to follow this  
red930

Who is working on what?

Plz let me if your working on a userrevieuw and if you have acces to the lounge

Since im helping all different peeps and lost count,i actually need to know, mind you if your not working on a revieuw, you are most welcome to donate a $ or more and join vent, and start typing up the revieuw.

Why the donation?

Simple and i say it like it is:

Rightnow we need it to keep the server running and at the same time it gives you some nice perks along with the donation.

So dont let us down in our time of need and start donating the crap outta paypal and most inportly start helping us filling up the frontpage with YOUR revieuws.

Thank you kindly

I've got the 8800GTX waterblock review already posted in the lounge; just have to make some updates to the formatting/layout, but that will have to wait until after Wednesday afternoon (got a final exam today and a the last one Wednesday).

im working on the Asus Rampage review, now i started the OC part it should give more direct info. also i ordered a Coolermaster Z600 and will write a review about this thing when it comes....as soon as the store actually gets it.

awesome keep em comming, lets give ag something to do when he is done with the fiinals, as in have shitloads of good user revieuws ready for him

awesome keep em comming, lets give ag something to do when he is done with the fiinals, as in have shitloads of good user revieuws ready for him

yea, im sure he cant find a way to waste his time on his own, so lets do it for him :)

I have finished my review on the Atrix 500T power supply and it is currently with AG. My next one will be about the OCZ Stealth X Stream 600W kindly supplied by Suedenim. Good examples of a poor and good quality power supply? The Atrix 500T was certainly poor. I'll let you know what I think about the OCZ.

Regards

paulktreg

Guest SuppA-SnipA

one bad mouse / keyboard set review coming soon

New laptop arrived today; may as well do a user review on it ;)

Ok, I can wait on the review, but the suspense is killing me. What did you get Rado?