Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures

slick2500

I signed up for the beta test of this game, the beta client is 12GB :eek2:

[EDIT] It took me 4 hours to download the client off of fileplanet. It is just me or does 12.5GB seem like a very large file for a beta?[EDIT]

Age of Conan Beta
System Requirements

Required

* Processor: 3GHz Pentium IV
* RAM: 1GB RAM
* Video Card: Shader Model 2.0 and 128MB RAM: 
	NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI 9800

Recommended

* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz (E6600) or better
* Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7950GX2 or better
* RAM: 2GB or more
* Enhanced for: DirectX 10, 64-bit processors, multi-core
  Supports Parental Controls on Windows Vista

Do to the NDA I can't post any screens or tell you how the game is :(

But I can say this, if the gameplay is good I can see this game giving World Of Warcraft a run for its money.

Hi Slick,

Well, I guess the Retail version starts around May 23rd. If you have preordered you get to start three days earlier than the rest as well as getting some in game perks, A mount or weapon, a ring and a cloak.

I didnt play the Beta but was invited. I guess I should have played. Oh, well.

Im in a very good guild with solid players, many of which play like the addicts that they are. A large chunk of my guildees are goin to change over to Conan.

Anyone who is gonna play, why dont you post the server ur gonna play on, ur in-game name, race and class. Maybe some of us can get some groups going etc.

None for like six months now. The Last was Vanguard. Ive played and or Beta'd most of the biggies and some small ones too.

Its been sweet actually. Getting back to a somewhat normal lifestyle.

Im ready to climb back into the Cockpit and put down some real hours every week.

How about you?

Im in the AOC open beta now. It will be nice to at least get familiar with it before it goes Retail Live. My guild is startin to pop now too. All the Oldies commin out of the cracks and steppin up for AOC hah. We should have some fun with it. At least for awhile. We will go FFA PVP.