Sign in to follow this  
Charisi

Best cordless mouse?

I've been trying to find the best cordless laser mouse that I can for gaming. Just about every site I've been to says the Logitech G7 is the absolute best cordless laser gaming mouse. There is only one problem, it has been discontinued. Right now I am using the crappy MX600, (don't ask :P), and I need to find an upgrade. Years and years of cordless mice have pampered me, and I refuse to go wired.

Anyway, Logitech G7 aside, what do you guys think stands out as the best cordless mouse available?

I had an MX1000 and right up until the day I dropped it down some concrete steps I loved it. After the fall though it sounded like a baby rattle. The only thing about Cordless is that sooner or later you always forget to put it on the charger and it dies right in the middle of an intense online game, just when your in an ownage battle with a 12 year old and the little bastard laughs at you cause you can't turn round to shoot him. I am a strict Corded owner now both keyboard and mouse, I'm actually glad not to be running round the house looking for my rechargeable batteries only to find them dead as a door nail in my kids wireless Nintendo controller...lol

I was also going to suggest the MX1000 my uncle has one and I played around with it for a while at his house, nice feel not to heavy not to light, but I have the same gripes with cordless mice as Branjo does, the batteries seem to die at the worst possible moments.

Yeah the mx1000 doesn't look to bad. My only concern is that the mx1000 only has 1000 dpi vs. the g7's 2000. That's a big difference. Although I must say, I really haven't had any problems per se with my mx600. It's just old and dated, and it's only 800 dpi. I guess the mx1000 wouldn't be too bad, and it would still be an upgrade.

Anyway, I think I'll head to Best Buy to see if they have any. Thanks for your input guys. As always it is greatly appreciated.

GL with cordless and gaming. I play at a low sensitivity and wireless have never worked for me, Ive tried G7 and the MX-Revolution. :(

I've actually become quite pampered with cordless gaming. Granted I don't have near the dpi that I did with my old Razer Copperhead, but the freedom of movement is a fair tradeoff in my opinion. I am very much looking forward to the continued freedom plus 2000 dpi :)