Sign in to follow this  
red930

who are you behind your nickname?

And why is it i didnt have a chance yet to talk to you guys in person?

I really would love to see you all in ventrillo and make this community the way it should be with you all.

For those who dont wanna do voice, ill give you a couple of pro-pointers:

Once installed its so nice to have just a chat...

Have a question? pop inthere and ask us

Wanna play a game with us? pop inthere and we play:)

Even if you dont agree on something we can always go privite and for the diehard type peeps here, we do have a chat where you can go crazy typing intressting stuff, within the rules ofc

Wanna be one of the writers here? again pop in and we help you out getting started

but...but...but...

lol, no vent at work :)

and besides, you want me to finish updating my worklog, dont cha? :P

Who am I?

Raphael W. Alwin Dodrill EI; that's right I'm an engineer, currently working in a Masters in Mechanical engineering with 2 Bachelors in Aerospace engineering and Mechanical engineering.

When I get the time I like building things; be it laying rails for my model RR, an acrylic PC case, wiring circuits (fan speed controller, occupancy detector for my model RR, etc), and various other things.

Yes i do ellis, but honestly peeps the purposse of this thread is to get the whole community into ventrillo, so that we can talk/type to eachther and get to know eachother

Guest SuppA-SnipA

be in vent later on today 4pm eastern, thats if i dont fall asleep again

names SuppA-SnipA, cuz im good at getting headshots in games, ironic part is, not with sniper rifles, but almost any weapon lol, the name started online with Rainbow Six Rogue Spear

Get your butt on Ventrilo and rip me a new one for not being on DIY-Street for awhile. :tooth:

As far as the person behind the name...

I've been working on computer systems ever since I was 11; 41 now. Many of my customers started calling me Ace several years ago (15 or so???) because I fixed their problems and didn't BS them like other shops did.

Both my natural mom and foster mom called me Goober ever since I was knee high to a camel mainly due to the fact I liked to make people laugh.

So, it was befitting to join the two and make me a certified AceGoober. :D

So far as the person behind the name...you'll have to get on Ventrilo to find that out. ;)

i has ventrillo but sound like @#$

Three symbols to communicate what you sound like. Narrows it down to one word for me...

If you would get your head out of it then maybe you would sound better. :P :tooth: