I was having a chat with repr and....

red930

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuppA-SnipA

you now know mines valid, i got at least two more articles rattling in my head :)

to the rest of u of guys: GET TO WORK :)

yep...better get on it...

As A_G stated...

This sites livelihood depends on you members now...meaning the site lives through the content and donation and projects you do to bring other members in to see your stuff...

if you dont contribute you wont have a place to contribute to...

Something else, for now we have a place to post the revieuws its in the revieuw section.

This means the review writers should donate a dollar (or more, whatever you can affort like>100$ hehe just kidding)

to get acces to the review section, note that the money goes to the site and keeps us going

Or you send me the works and ill post it in the revieuw section for you and the team will edit it and ill send it back or post it for you guys with your name.

Whatever you prefer, i prefer supporting the site;)

I am selling all my paintball stuff, and since I have no real need for the money, and make enough from work, I will probably end up donating it all here. Either way its going to a website, might as well make it my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... I did know about all the drama here.

I came here about a year ago when I built my first rig and was using the DFI site for help. Some how I got here and found the information easy to find and useful as well as folks that are willing to help out. I have been coming back to continue to learn more about my hobby that seems to be getting out of hand lately.

I am a real noob on everything about OCing and want to learn from folks that seem to care/enjoy helping. I think that is what I found here, a bunch of PC geeks that like what I like and that get satisfaction from helping others.

I am sometimes afraid to ask a stupid question but have learned that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. I play a few online games and know what it costs to run servers, we have 3 for COD4, 1 for Desert Combat, a new one for Fronlines, a Teamspeak server and a web site. So I knew very well what that costs are and its not cheap. If donations are needed, please let me know how to help. I liked to return the favor as I get so much help here that's its worth it to me to help keep the site up.

I continue to seek advise here because the users/guests have been there to help me. Except for Banjo who told me too late to buy 2 gig ram sticks instead of 1 gig sticks (Just kidding Banjo) the advice here has made picking hardware much easier. I would never have known what was wrong with a HD in my new rig or how to mod the case to make wiring cleaner.

This is work for AG and company. It needs to be fun since they don't get paid and once the fun leaves, so does the desire to work. If we can help, great. I like the easy way (money) since I don't know crap about what I am doing besides what I learn here. I want to think my questions and their answers will help the next guy with his issues, but if not, at least I am getting help and thats why I came here.

So how do I make a donation? {edit, found it... helps to try looking at the home page, never been ther until today. Donation made today for $25.00, you should be able to guess which one it is... }

and no I don't like the Blackhawks.