Oh, by the way...

Did I tell you all that I'm gonna be a dad?

Jenny is expecting in November :-)

There must be something in the water here, seems like half the female population here with the military are pregnant... my wife included...

Congratulations man! :D

Fatherhood is a pretty cool thing. Hard work but well worth it in the long run.

We have raised three wonderful kids to adulthood. All are fine adults and contributors to our society.

Fantastic news. Ignore Reelfiles I have a 2ys old boy and a 2 week old girl and the lady is alot less trouble than her older brother ever was. I also hope your kid isn't too big #2 was an eye watering 9lbs 5.5ozs and she is now into the 3 month old clothes category - boy can she eat!

(BTW I'd like to announce the recent birth of my second child a girl).

So how many are you going to have - 2, 3, 4, 4+ ?

Do you plan to find out the .?

you'll probably find a lot of your adult conversations change to kid talk especially with family or if the missus is around.

Still, hard work but immensely rewarding in unexpected ways

Did I tell you all that I'm gonna be a dad?

Jenny is expecting in November :-)

There must be something in the water here, seems like half the female population here with the military are pregnant... my wife included...

For once it wasnt me...;)

congrats!!! and whatever . you and your wife create doesn't matter, what matter is that it's born healthy. Boy or Girl just worry if she's gonna have quadruple kids then you can forget about overclocking unless you turn them into machine builders then more voltage for you my friend. again congrats and be blessed.

:) Congrats to you man!!! The big payoff is when they leave home in 18 years, just kidding. No feeling like it bro good on ya.

If your unlucky enough to be forced to go in the delivery room with her, stay with the top half, DON'T LOOK DOWN lol(next time im making the wife's mother do that and im getting drunk in a bar the way its supposed to be).

I never thought I was squeamish before but there are somethings a grown man just shouldn't see

Sued, you forget that she's only little now, wait until she gets in her teens.. :)

Freaking right, boys get the rebellious bug out early on, but with girls it hits right in the 11-15 era and they are psycho's with the comebacks.