Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Site might be down - please read

How did I remove Steavis's mod powers and I set it just like it was before...and the exact same as every other mod....?

Oh well see how good a prankster I am...I even do it when I aint thinking about it...;)

Guest Tmod
How did I remove Steavis's mod powers and I set it just like it was before...and the exact same as every other mod....?

Oh well see how good a prankster I am...I even do it when I aint thinking about it...;)

Yep got to admit you are good.

When you banned Steve it removed him from all the forums as a mod, When you re-instated him yes he has the mod title but no powers. You need to make him a mod on each forum that he was a mod on before his powers are back.

Tmod

Well I still think the Brits had something to do with this.

Seems all too pat with this "doc lays the shaft to reel" thing.

I know dang well that Sharp and his cronies are slammin' pints and whoppin' it up at the pub right now.

(Have you seen Sharp post any memory timings in this thread?

Have ya? Huh?

He's just layin' low and waiting for Angry to go to Algebra 101 class or somethin'.

Watch your back AG!)

This whole April Fools deal has been done to protect US-GB relations.

Same deal as that fake moon landing.

You can let your guards down if you want, but don't say you haven't been warned.

Pretty sure the Canuckistanians will take sides once the winner is obvious.

They've been lobbying for years for a "Canadian Corner" where only French and Canuckistanian are spoken.

The Aussies and Kiwis got the Commonwealth deal going too.

You guys have seen Mad Max and sheet right?

Some very scary dudes.

Sharp, you don't have me fooled for a minute.

I know what you and the rest of your posse are conspiring to, and I'll fight you every inch of the way,

-soundx98 of arc - championing the fight against the British horde :D

Yep got to admit you are good.

When you banned Steve it removed him from all the forums as a mod, When you re-instated him yes he has the mod title but no powers. You need to make him a mod on each forum that he was a mod on before his powers are back.

Tmod

LOL so I could make him mod of all the crap no one else wants....lol

Oh wait we'll save that for the noobie if we ever get one...lol

i say we just give him the mod title but not any mod powers and then when he pisses and moans in the admin section that he can't delete a thread or something we'll just say 'you must have done something to screw it up, our mod powers work fine'

I thought about that myself....would be funny...;)

Yea, very funny. Dont think I wont remember LOL

HOLY CRAP... He got me AGAIN!!!

Just so you know, I think it was two years ago or so, and I'm a noob in the middle of a fug-up on my first DFI/AMD build overclock...and up comes the "site is going down" message in big orange letters...so I start downloading all the critical forum messages, tutorials, etc in a panic...must of spent like an hour doing it before i got the joke.

Now this... I'm getting ready for my first Intel build, again a noob with a new cpu, chipset, DDR2 memory, etc. and this message comes up...same drill...start reading insanely all relevant posts, panicked like a crazed hamster trying to get food thru the bars...

The child pron was a little extra icing on the cake, and added to the excitement because I was not only in a blazing panic to get the info I needed, but it made me fuming angry as well...

I must be the all time moron, I'm an absolute sucker for this April Fools ***t. Travis and all..I hope this makes your day ...for you truly and surely...GOT ME AGAIN.