PC Power & Cooling T12W 1200w

wtf8269

I've only had this PSU for a few months. It's never even actually been used in a system. Just used it to power up and test some fans and whatnot a couple of times. I still have all original packaging. The only thing is that I have covered the PSU in sound dampening material. I do not believe that many would see this as a negative, but I can take it off if so desired. The only reason I am selling this is because it is too loud for my taste. The fan grille has been taken of in a last ditch attempt to make it more quiet. I still have it and I can put it back on before I ship it if desired.

You can check out this thread for more pictures, but they don't have the sound deadening material on it. It's my project log of my new PC on techPowerUp.com.

Looking for $400 shipped. PayPal preferred. I will be shipping via UPS. I would prefer to ship to US only.

psu1.jpg

psu2.jpg

psu3.jpg

psu4.jpg

psu5.jpg

psu6.jpg

psu7.jpg

If you check Newegg this PSU is $549.99. I'm willing to trade for a Q6600 G0 + ~$200, Vista Ultimate 64bit + ~$250, or 160gb Seagate perpendicular recording SATA hard drive + ~$400-250 depending on how may hard drives.