Kaxx's CPU's and video cards

Kaxx

All items are priced with shipping uninsured in the continental US. If you live outside the US, PM me and I'll see what I can do. I have bought all of these items brand new, and guarantee that they work right now, but cannot guarantee that beyond the time they leave my doorstep. (sorry, I gotta save my own butt on that). I highly recommend you fork out the extra $ for insurance, although UPS insures everything up to $100 standard, and that's how I plan to ship them.

6600TD Leadtek PCIx16 video card. Nothing too complicated, just a decent card. Good for Backup!

[ATTACH]6356[/ATTACH]

$35 shipped

SOLD Opteron 165 CCBBE0610DPMW, No IHS (it is included). Runs 2.8 GHZ @ stock voltage. Box, paperwork, unused HSF, etc.

[ATTACH]6350[/ATTACH]

$85 shipped - Sold

SOLD AMD 3700+ KAB2E 0546FPBW, 3.0 GHz Stable, includes box, paperwork, HSF, and photocopy of IHS before it was lapped.

[ATTACH]6351[/ATTACH]

$20 shipped - sold

SOLD AMD Sempron 3400+ socket 939, OEM, used for like 2 weeks. Includes Thermaltake HSF

[ATTACH]6352[/ATTACH]

$15 shipped - sold

SOLD Intel E2160, Brand new in Retail box. I prolly won't be able to sell this, but it's worth the try.

[ATTACH]6353[/ATTACH]

$80 shipped - sold

SOLD EVGA 7800GT PCIx16 recertified with Zalman HSF and controller. A capacitor "fell" off during installation one day, but I soldered it back on. It looks a bit on the ugly side, but it functions perfectly. Has 790/1200 BIOS mod. Ran 3D Mark several times with the same scores since the solder job and played hours of Supreme Commander as flawlessly as it ever did.

[ATTACH]6354[/ATTACH]

$55 shipped - sold

I also have more pics of these items if you are interested.

Kaxx