What they say when they think we aren't listening...

Angry_Games

Just like I believe that depression is also something that only "exists" in the mind of whoever has it. I don't believe all that crap about them being born with it.

I thought it was some sort of chemical absence that prevented good feeling signals to be fired. The same signals that meth causes to be fired at much higher than natural cycles.

Thats probably just one situation... I would wiki this matter if I cared.

But I'm saying that in the instance where your cells are not functioning right due to a low level of a certain chemical I doubt its this unbelievably complex thing you refer to as "exists in the mind" is causing the depression.

Lets say we get you hooked on meth. Witch eventually exhausts those good feeling signal things, after we deprive you of meth you will feel no good feelings (the signals are not firing or the connection is lost), and this is all due to chemical manipulation.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..People are whacked, I would have liked to see the faces of those 50 people she was telling this to. I can't imagine them sitting there straight faced when she went off on her little speech. I am also surprised that nobody spoke up, because I would not have sat there and listened to that crap silently.

right...because every gay man wants to boff you in the butt right? (hey, I thought the same stupid thing when I was 15 but you know, I grew up)

I think this is due to the fact that guys(1) can't get enough of girls, so they assume guys(2) who attracted to guys(1 and 2) visualize/image the same way guys(1) visualize/image girls.

Guys(1) are the guys attracted to girls, and Guys(2) are the guys attracted to guys.

This is only speculation, I have no idea how either gender/mentality works (who does?).

I am not going to voice my opinion on this matter as of now... but since when was intolerance something that only Conservatives were guilty of?

Please. You're being just as close minded saying that intolerance is what this country is all about.

People can think what they want to think whether or not YOU think it's right or it's wrong.

so what you are saying is that you agree with this woman and schoolslave that it is ok to be this kind of a hateful person. Coming from yet ANOTHER 16 year old, that tells me everything I need to know. I never said conservatives were the only ones guilty. I said that this kind of hate needs to go away but as long as we have people like you who think it is ok, it will never go away.

This country IS all about intolerance right now. Haven't you been paying attention to the news, the internet, etc?

And as for people being allowed to think what they want, I will assume you think it is ok to hate blacks, mexicans, asians, jews, muslims, arabs, as well as gays and lesbians? That's pretty much what you are saying.

I hope one day you young kids really truly grow up and stop seeing the world through your parent's hate and religion (because that is where you get it from about 95% of the time)

Don't sweat it guys I'm two times 16 and have opinions on everything. I also like to think most of them are +80% right too - and that's just the risky bad ones!

I think what we need to bare in mind is that the kind of crap espoused by that politician is the kind of . you might get in a less tolerant country - think middle east, nuclear etc. When you start hearing the same crap in your own backgarden its time to start looking real close at those supposedly in charge of your country and if you think they have the right ideas on making it a place you want to live and be proud of.

Don’t ask, don’t tell and don’t touch me. :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with been gay?

Then, there is nothing wrong with me not approving of it either. Do NOT condemn me for disapproving of gays. I do not gay bash, harass or turn and run the other way. I have friends and family that are gay. They know where I stand and so do I.

I’ve been accused more than ounce of been a homophobe just for not approving of gays. I am far from that and it is just as wrong as me not approving of them been gay. Why should they care if I do not approve their lifestyle or sexuality? They shouldn’t! What they do is their business and not mine.

I'm guessing she's married to Bill O'Reilly

No Actually I think she went to the same school as Bill ORielly. He thinks he is so mentally superior to anyone and everyone that he should rule their lives.

Hey if you pay your taxes and dont commit crime, you have as much right to exercise any lifestyle you please. Ive been on both ends of the stick. Okay, hey if i didnt know I was a handsome guy by now I would be totally nieve. Ive been hit on so many times in my life by gay men i cant even count. No Im not gay and no im not a homophobe.

I object to anyone making any kind of lifestyle choices for me and that includes religion, politics, friends, etc.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion Angry.

Now, it's not ok to take this to extremes (skinheads, black panthers, whatever the xxxx). I'm just saying I don't want to be around gays, so what? Who's going to be affected by this...? .....nobody.

It's like you saying you don't want criminals to talk to you. Now, I'm not saying gays are criminals, but I'm saying that they're a crowd of people I don't and will not have anything to do with.

Am I going to beat up every gay man I see? No.

Am I going to beat them up if they repeatedly try to talk to me after numerous warnings from my side? Yes.

Is this intolerance? No, I'm not trying to change them, I just don't want anything to do with their crowd.

Is that my right? I sure hope so.

And about this coming from parents, thats a load of BS. My parents actually always tell me to be open to all kinds of beliefs and lifestyles, which I try to be.