Sign in to follow this  
Dougman

Military Agreement

Edit; This may be off topic and a dumb question, but how do you multi-quote? i tried a few things and can't figure it out. :dog:

At each post you wish to quote click on the "MQ" (multi-quote) button. Below the last post of the thread click the "Post Reply" button. If you decide not to quote the selections you will have to click on the "MQ" buttons a second time to turn off multi-quote for those posts.

Praz, post some screenies of some overclocks or something....

Maybe Carl should come in here and post some. From the looks of things I believe he set a new world speed record today for the E8400.

At each post you wish to quote click on the "MQ" (multi-quote) button. Below the last post of the thread click the "Post Reply" button. If you decide not to quote the selections you will have to click on the "MQ" buttons a second time to turn off multi-quote for those posts.

Maybe Carl should come in here and post some. From the looks of things I believe he set a new world speed record today for the E8400.

Sweet on both accounts....I cant wait to see his work...lol

I know after reading this thread I am ready for a change of pace....

I agree with you 100% that some of these people have way to o much time on their hands and that time could be put to more constructive use...

Sometimes I think I am the only person who really think I am only right 50% of the time and wrong the other 50%...

Until we all realize we are all Human and are flawed from birth and not perfect nor will we ever be and we arent ever going to be right 100% of the time especially when we believe we are is just wrong right there....

This thread as well as the many millions like it will clog the net with useless crap...sorry I feel this way but my fellow man has made it so....:(

Doc,

You ever watch the Mecum Muscle Car Auto Auctions on HDTV? They are awesome. How's that for changing the subject?

How about Hockey???

I'm curious as to if a member here likes hockey, which team in the NHL do they root for?

How about that?

I have no idea what's the most popular hockey team in the U.S. I know which one is the best right now, but would love to know which team you guys root for

At each post you wish to quote click on the "MQ" (multi-quote) button. Below the last post of the thread click the "Post Reply" button. If you decide not to quote the selections you will have to click on the "MQ" buttons a second time to turn off multi-quote for those posts..

Praz, do i have to enable cookies to use this feature? Doesn't seem to do it with them disabled, which i have set all the time.

Praz, do i have to enable cookies to use this feature? Doesn't seem to do it with them disabled, which i have set all the time.

It's possible...works fine for me on just a default FF2 installation.

so, in simple terms, what does this mean for people like myself who are joining the service (navy for me)?

None of this has any bearing on your service to the country. You are a citizen and have made a decision that you will live with regardless of what anyone else says.

From great risk comes great reward!

As far as I know cookies need to be enabled.

That's what I thought. thanks.

Dan, ff2=firefox2?

so, in simple terms, what does this mean for people like myself who are joining the service (navy for me)?

Dont worry Charlie. It just means you have a long way to go.

My son is now training with the Navy Seals in San Diego. His unit will be assigned sometime in August or Sept.

Just because people complain and assert their opinions on the USA, however well informed or ill informed doesnt mean they totally reject everything about it.