Decision between two motherboards, need help quick!

Personall, I would go with the Abit board. New DFI boards have been known to be troublesome. However, I will always be thankful for my DFI experience. I, like SuppA-SnipA, was afraid of the BIOS in any rig. Now, after having a DFI for almost two years, I will take on anything. I actually got my 4800+ to 2.82 and stable. I was told that 2.7 would no doubt be a max.

Yeah they have since removed the CTRL + F1 toggle for memory settings, I think their main aim was to stop people messing with the one thing that is sure to cause a BSOD. and yet the people that returned there boards saying they sucked cause there was no memory timings to adjust don't know how to use google lol.

Yeah I did the normal remove and replace operation. I had to clear out alot of junk on my hard drives because all my upgrade options only had one IDE controller, I suppose it's time to get some Sata drives in here...

Anyway yeah, I had to mod the H plate on the Tuniq to get it to fit, then switch the fan air blow to go in tandem with my 120 rear exhaust fan.

I've already bumped it up to 3.0 and plan on going more!

I've loved LP boards for that glow...so pretty!

A few glowing SATA cables in there will add a nice touch and you can get rid of those nasty IDE cables once and for all.

Round or not they are a pain in the butt and take the look from any rig (IMPO of course). That Tuniq looks awesome, some red/orange florescent paint around that top fin would give a nice glowy fire effect maybe???

You are so right! I have neglected those little cables far too long. I was actually going to buy some UV tubing for them hehe...

I have access to UV paint as well..hmm...

I want to run SATA-0+1 but I've got to get the drives first. Thanks for the positive comments!