30000 3d 2001 And 9300 3d 2003

stocknotclocked

Check out this guy he has the worlds best 3d mark scores and beat the guy who had the worlds fastest computer (he and his computer appeared at comdex) so I guess he has the worlds fastest computer

And to mine and probably reds delight its an AMD fx-51 the funny thing is futuremarks website didnt even show the score at first as it only went up 30000 and the score was a bit over well I give the guy a standing ovation as an overclocking legend well done OPpainter. LINK http://www.xtremesystems.org/modules.php?o...article&sid=284 :wacko:

Edited by stocknotclocked

HEHE, you couldn't tell it was a computer if you saw a pic. He uses a classic cascade system made and modded by bowman over @ Xtreme. The thing is on a 3 shelf case that is huge. You can PM him at Xtreme and ask for some pics, his name is just OPPainter.

opps been doing this for years and its only a flash oc using nitrogen. its not everday speed he runs. he has maybe 1 hour to get the testing done depending on how much ln2 he has on hand . i rember when opp broke 10k in 3dmark01 and then 20k not long after. he was the first to break 7k on o3. but its not a everyday machine so its basically worhtless for all that work to get a test result youll never actually use