Gears Of War

Hemidare

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah like i said it love it. And i dont have any problems with crashing. I also got the no DVD thing and yes i have the original game so please dont ban me. But it takes forever with the DVD in the drive. I also removed the two beginning videos so now it just starts up right to the login screen.

"I cant stand the MS live thing,and theres something that launches at the startup....and sometimes crashes. If it makes it passed the startup.... it runs really good for me."

I don't care for the live either but. If you update the game and MS live it will run perfectly fine. If you need help finding the proper update i will be happy to help you out.

There are some updates that work just fine and some that don't.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DaddyD302

No problem with install on XP or Vista. I only have 2 issues with GoW, fps and the stuttering. The fps seems to suck with the newer Nvidia drivers. I can't remember which driver was best for it, when I was constantly getting over 60 fps. However with the newer drivers, it's anywhere from 30 fps to 60 fps. The last patch was supposed to solve the stuttering issue, but I still see it. It annoys me that with my system it's struggling to play GoW on 1920X1200.

In Crysis, I don't get the high fps, but it's more smoother to play from 30-45 fps, no stuttering issue. That's with the very high hack, and I don't get why Crysis plays better then GoW on my system.

• 2 weeks later...