New Sunbeam fan controller

red930

I do like the 4 fan controller and the new 6 fan controller would be very useful for larger rigs.

$35 doesn't make it very appealing to me. You can find it cheaper.

I do like the 4 fan controller and the new 6 fan controller would be very useful for larger rigs.

$35 doesn't make it very appealing to me. You can find it cheaper.

The same model though? Usually SVC is about as cheap as you'll find this stuff. FrozenCPU has gotta be more expensive.

It's almost 3 times the price of the 4 channel one though, and I'm kinda curious as to why.

Thanks for the link.

Too bad about the looks, I'm sure the hardware in itself is solid enough. Wish that guy would have put some splitters on it and seen just how many fans he could put on her. I've had nearly a dozen on my 4-channel with no issues.

But the clear knobs coupled with a plastic front are real negatives. The knobs would be bearable if the front was metal, but that is a huge turnoff for me.

well I've been looking at the 4 chan model as seems everyone likes it. My concern is I have a hinged door covering the drive bays so I'm not sure it would fit. Becuse from what I've seen the pannel sits fluch and the knobs stick out, could you tell be how far they stick out so I know if I will have any issues?

Thanks in advance