Sign in to follow this  
ReelFiles

Guess the song or movie game

Doh! Guess i messed that up a bit :P O well, i will double post to bring this back to the top.

Movie:

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, and that has to be one of my all time favorites,

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you." lmao man I think ill hunt out that DVD and watch it again.

Ok Movie,

"Expendable is like when someone invites you to a party and you don't show up, and it doesn't matter".

Doors - Alabama Song

brb with edit...

EDIT: hmmm, maybe a trick, lol, my memory is kinda cloudy atm but i think the wording may be different in the Doors song. If it is right, lemme know steel, then i will post another one

sweet :D

Don't you ever touch my balls without asking!

:cool: