Probably Been Asked Before

theArmy

I know this has prolly been asked before, but how come I dont have the little strand beside my name? Or the banner option? I've been folding for a pretty long time now, and I have 31 WU, so its not like I havent been working at it. Can anyone help?

This isnt the only problem Ive had with folding. I have three machines running it, but it says I only ever have one active processor. The WU are accumulating for all three machines, but never more than one proc gets listed.

Meh, whatever, as long as I get my strand :)

Yeah, you're on the folding list and you have had your folding strand before, but you just do not have it now :)

http://statsman.ww-testsites.co.uk/folding...html/12772.html

Check out your name and look under "Week Total", it says: 0.00. Our script interprets this as an inactive folding member. Thus, the script will either take away your folding strand or not give it to you (if you didn't have it to begin with).

You must be an "active" [email protected] member in order to receive and "keep" the folding strand.