2GB (2 x 1GB) Crucial Ballistix PC2-8000 (500MHz)

brentpresley

Getting a 2 x 2GB kit, so these have to go.

Never pushed them over 450MHz b/c my quad will not go over that.

Lifetime Crucial Warranty.

$80 shipped in USA.

HEAT and eBay feedback under brentpresley (and both are stellar)

img4211yt2.jpg

I'm not sure what the issue is w/ Rule #26, but the picture was clearly visible w/ the item and my username.

Im not questioning your honesty or anything like that but how do you tell the difference between the pc8000 and the pc6400 I have a pair of pc6400 in my hand right now?

The reason Im asking is I have a set of 8000 and a set of 6400 and am using them together, thinking about getting another set of 8000 so I can step up past 9 something hundred mhz on my OC. BA

Im not questioning your honesty or anything like that but how do you tell the difference between the pc8000 and the pc6400 I have a pair of pc6400 in my hand right now?

The reason Im asking is I have a set of 8000 and a set of 6400 and am using them together, thinking about getting another set of 8000 so I can step up past 9 something hundred mhz on my OC. BA

Aren't the part numbers different between the two? They may have the exact same IC's, but they are surely speed binned.

Brent, as well as adding a bump for your sale, I'm gonna tell you, it's a horrible time to try and sell RAM right now (even the great kit you've got).

I had to let a 2X1gb kit of SuperTalent 4-4-3-8 Micron go for next to nothing just a couple of weeks ago.

Plus sales around here seem to be kind of slow these days (like every where else).

You might get a better fetching for them on eBay.