SVC a strange story

badarthur

I love it when the Egg ships from their Memphis warehouse. I get stuff in 24 hours :) Gotta love that!

Monett is about 45 miles west of Springfield on HWY 60.

Hopefully no screw ups today on your shipment. How's weather up that way? It's cold, windy with sleet, freezing rain and a little snow here.

Wow I was quite impressed I had two different thing's show up on my door step and I really was not expecting either, But got both. Happy day at the moment the system is running fluid hooked up to a old box power supply just circulating blue fluid. It is kind of pretty really this just turned out to be a very nice day. The sun even shines on a dog's a** every now and then. later guy's And SVC is doing fine there software may be a little slow but they get the job done.

Instead of sending compression 10mm fittings they sent me barb nozzle's with spring clamp's. If they were out of the ones I orderd and they were trying to get me buy Thank's Guy's. And if your not out of them well you know. BA

O yea the weather suck's hear today people are staying home when they can. just cold and nasty looking