Duel Monitor

Agallion

umm Right no i have my Ti 4600 as my main vga and im thinking about buying a geforece 2 32mb off a buddy of mine so i can run dual monitor..i wouldnt have any like,,,conflicts there would I?

Acually whats is better a geforece2 mx 200 or a TNT2?

Edited by Agallion

i take it that the other one is not agp (obvious) but you might have some problems... as far as driver conflicts. not sure what else, you should be able to run it w/out any problems but shouldnt your ti4600 be able to have dual output on its own? maybe thats another card...

well then ill go to frys and see what i can do

umm...somebody wanna tell me what the acuall name is..cause i cant find DVI to VGA converter on frys site

2nd edit..ok xcpet for that one apple one...not cool and theres another both cost like 15 bucks.

Edited by Agallion

actually i think that you have to run the same resolutions on both, you might be able to tweak that. either way you shouldnt have probs witht he output, so long as your monitor can handle it.

Nope you can run one at 1025x768 and one at 1600x1800 if you want ;) all you do is make sure you have the latest Nvidia drivers... :)