Say something about the person above you

Guest SuppA-SnipA_merged

^^^ doesnt like my humor...:)

come on man...be a sport...you know it's funny...you'd still be laughing if it would have been someone else...like say ME...lol

all in good fun dude...nothing personal

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

is a gaming junkie who should join the rest of us

Doc:

not sure how I could make it more clear I was joking back with you. EllisD got it, then again he stays on later so games with Travis, Jach and I more so he knows my odd sense of humor. Here, I'll throw some emoticons in. :) :tooth::tooth: :)

And just cuz I have no clue why this emoticon is in the list... :dog:

Trust me dude, I been laughing with you :beer:beer:beer

^^^ is bored

Fogel....

GOTCHA

LOL got you good with that one...so you thought I was serious....

you know I almost thought for a moment is was you that crashed the DIY-Street server the other day while it was down....Could have sworn when Rado IM'd me (as he always does) he mentions right before it went down he saw you log in...? there you have it...DFI rules right....you server crashing bandit...lol

now hurry up and lets play some Sins....:)

Doc:

not sure how I could make it more clear I was joking back with you. EllisD got it, then again he stays on later so games with Travis, Jach and I more so he knows my odd sense of humor. Here, I'll throw some emoticons in. :) :tooth::tooth: :)

And just cuz I have no clue why this emoticon is in the list... :dog:

Trust me dude, I been laughing with you :beer:beer:beer

^^^

Got me with his joke to make me think he thought i was offended by his previous jokes causing me to think I needed to reassure him so he wouldn't think such things. [big breath] :eek: :sad: Man does he need better jokes. :sweat:

Still not gonna let u win on the server crash joke, old man.:P

oh and why aren't you talking in Vent? we gotta give Angry . for not being ready for SINS.