Sins of a Solar Empire

Angry_Games

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this Saturday I have to work 8am-3pm, then Sun from 8am-8pm so I can't stay up late Fri or Sat nite. :sad::sad::sad: I'm gonna have to pull a Dr_Bowtie which saddens me a lot.

Then starting April 14th I lose ALL my weekends till late May and probably June. So I'm think this week and next are my chances to play with you guys or even have 'some' semblance of fun on a weekend. :mad::mad: If I drink I drink enough to be hammered for a few days so with work taking over my weekends I prolly should play it safe and just game. I would really like to try the map I created. (posted here)

So if anyone is up for some gaming I can game all night tonight and till about Midnight MDT on Friday.

I may play a game tonight....havent played in a while....

And FYI dont pull on me...I dont swing that way Bro...lol

I have been hitting the hay about midnight anyhow....lately...and if reel want to play after work maybe i'll just pull an all nighter and blow work...just cuz I am board with it...lol

I may play a game tonight....havent played in a while....

Slick - so we got Jach, Bowtie and EllisD who sent me a PM. That makes four of us ...soon as Bowtie responds and EllisD logs in. If anyone else is on the fence to see if anyone else was interested, you now know! And knowing is... (how many of you just completed that sentence?) :P

Need to get Reelfiles to play again as well, he hasn't played with us in ages.

And FYI dont pull on me...I dont swing that way Bro...lol

I have been hitting the hay about midnight anyhow....lately...and if reel want to play after work maybe i'll just pull an all nighter and blow work...just cuz I am board with it...lol

But Reelfiles says you do! :sweat: Seriously no need to worry about that bro. You don't want to focus on me while someone you DO need to worry about sneaks up on you. I WILL crash your server tho! :P:p

I'll be home by 12:30 the latest, but I also have to get up with my kid in the morning so it's gotta be short and sweet. If that puts a damper on everybody I'll just have to sit this one out and pretend I am playing along while harassing you guys on Vent.