Sins of a Solar Empire

Angry_Games

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit I said NO xxxxING SINS ON SCHOOL DAYS/WEEKS!!!!

lucky I didn't have much homework at all as I wasted the . out of this entire day with you clowns lol

Just for the record YOU'RE the one who offered to play....gonna tell Momma on you...lol

1) Significantly updated computer AI. The AI is substantially better than in the current game. We're also evaluating whether to put in a difficulty level that gives the AI added bonuses since, in any RTS, a top human player will always be able to out think a computer AI.

2) LOTS of new game setup options including:

+ Pirates or no pirates in a given game

+ Fleet size

+ Income rate speed

+ Build Speed

+ Ship speed

+ Research Speed

+ Culture Speed

3) The open market for buying and selling of resources has been altered so that there are random fluctuations in pricing and can crash or boom based on player behavior.

4) Imrpoved group phase jumping for large fleets of ships.

5) AI will surrender if situation is hopeless rather than drag the game out.

6) AI players will replace humans in multiplayer if a player drops.

7) Defeated players who are observing can no longer give resources or place bounties (bit of an exploit there).

8) Lots of tweaks to Ironclad Online for messaging users.

9) Improvements to network coding for multiplayer play.

This is by no means a complete list. There's dozens of small changes based on player feedback (we'll give a complete list when we release the update).

Wow, sounds like this patch will fix most of the things that I thought could use improvements and then some :D

Sux I had to leave, but I squeezed every minute in there that I could, left for work just in time. Might start another game tonight, lemme know if anybody is interested.

Would have been if i didn't get off work later than i thought i would. didn't even eat dinner till 10pm. how bout Thur nite?

ya you probably should spend some time with her, or get her playing the game like I did with momma haha

as a side note, does anyone else have Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War? It's an RTS sorta like Sins but a bit different...but EXTREMELY fun...I think I'll make a thread about it. (mostly because the 4th Warhammer RTS is being released this week)

Well I only have one other PC that I could use to play the game, but it's my HTPC and it's connected to a SD 32" TV without wireless keyboard or mouse.

I was thinking of picking up a 8500GT for $50 for the rig that I've been using to play Sins. The onboard 7050 isn't bad at all, but I'd like to see how everything looks maxed out. I guess I shouldn't have sold my 6600, then I could have thrown my 7300GT in this rig.