Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Sins of a Solar Empire

we had a pretty kick butt game last night!

Fogel made a few excellent mistakes and now knows what NOT to do haha. Headwound did well until his mommy made him go to bed. I'm ready to get it on again today methinks (as well as some HR derby at some point!)

Guest Headwound

Angry... so much hate, though I would be up for some more later today when I get home.

LOL...I am in a Game now but cannot remember how to make my Capital ship factory...this outta be a fast game...lol

Fogel made a few excellent mistakes and now knows what NOT to do haha.

lol uh... yaaa, like make sure you park your colony ships away from harms way and probably a good idea to make your first capital ship a colonizing one. I chased a force out of my area and kept most of my fleet in tact, but not before they devasted my planet and killed my two colony ships. crappy thing I'm gonna down the game on is even if you still have your structures you can't build anything with them ...even tho I was somehow still producing mineral and crystal. So basically all I could do was turn it to cashflow and pay off the pirates so they didn't attack my team. Then i dumped all my resources Angry's way.

Fun game and definitely something I can only play on the weekends because you look track of time like no ones business, but I'm definitely not keen on that fundamental flaw.

mine would NOT work until I put the file in the Record-SinglePlayer file...the AutoRecord-SinglePlayer wouldnt see it...;)

thanks goofball

You all should have gotten on tonight...we had split teams and on one team we had ReelFiles, Fogel and myself....3-4hours later I was the 1st to go when I got my arse handed to me in a paper cup....ReelFiles was next and Fogel was left holding his own...what ever that may be....(cheetos)

It was a pretty good run...I was pretty confident I was going to go pretty far in the game till them thar pirates came out of no where and started kicking us all over the map...apparently Fogel is the only one on the team to build enough forces to fend them off longer than we could....

It was a spanking good time I tell you...

haha, on the other end, momma, our local friend Jeff, and I took 3:19 to kick the snot out of 3 aggressive Normal AI's!

funny listening to those 3 over Ventrilo screaming for help cuz they were getting their asses handed to them while we were smirking and sending in 200+ ship fleets to exterminate dirty heretics!