Sins of a Solar Empire

Angry_Games

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get my weekends back soon, but looks like i'll at least have to work the next one as well. :mad:

i did hop on vent about 4am EDT just to see who was on, but all you old farts were in bed or something. Trying to get another to join us. He has both Sins AND Wii Kart. :)

• 3 months later...
I'll get my weekends back soon, but looks like i'll at least have to work the next one as well. :mad:

i did hop on vent about 4am EDT just to see who was on, but all you old farts were in bed or something. Trying to get another to join us. He has both Sins AND Wii Kart. :)

You missed out...Jach and Deamon stopped by for a round....I didnt play (as usual) but I could have...told them I will on the next run...where are you hiding these days...lol

You missed out...Jach and Deamon stopped by for a round....I didnt play (as usual) but I could have...told them I will on the next run...where are you hiding these days...lol

Sweet, you guys back to gaming or was that just a freak occurance?

where are you hiding these days...lol

I changed jobs ...which pissed my last place off. :lol:

I don't know what they were expecting. They told my friend and I that they wouldn't be able to cover us past mid-Aug/Sept. So we bugged asap, then they say... "Well we weren't expecting our good employees to leave, we were expecting the slackers to leave first..." :blink: Are you freakin kidding me, you didn't just tell me that. Idiots went All In on a pair of deuces. And now they expect me to care after they dared to have a meeting saying my friend and I are responsible for helping getting a huge favorable reply from the customer, then after the meeting saying they can't support us. Right. I'll get right on that caring part. <_<

Sweet, you guys back to gaming or was that just a freak occurance?

well...it's been picking up a little here and there....but not like it was....I think some are going mostly console and leaving the PC behind...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...