Sins of a Solar Empire

Angry_Games

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wh@T?! None of these Slackin' McSlackers are playing with you?

Granted if I wasn't working right now I'd probably be downtown, but that's only because we got the hook up for 60 people at a pool hall/club downtown. If that wasn't going on, I'd be watching the UFC Fight then join ya guys for some Sins afterwards.

Anyone still playing Sins? I have to admit I been playing the Wii instead, and I'm sure once Mario Kart comes out it's gonna demand a little play time. :angel: Sounds like most of you are busy with RS:V2 anyway,.. and if I hadn't been so impulsive with the Wii I'd probably be giving it a try with you guys ...but I knew Mario Kart would test my resolve. I failed. :eek:

When you guys ARE up for some Sins action, don't be shy. I won't be able to play till Sunday night but can go till Wed night ...ya, ya ####in weekdays and crap but wtf u gonna do?

whenever i wake up? :sweat: seriously tho, pick a time and I should be able to make that time, give or a take ~30min ;) you guys will have to work the next day, which i don't ...but i'll be coming off a shift

8:30pm and still at work :(

I might be home by the time you get there...i think it will be close. But having to come in to work tomorrow, it would have to be a smaller map cause i still have to move my main rig back and get it hooked up (which should really only take >30mins, most of that cleaning the mess i made in the kitchen :P)

I'll drop a line when im leaving here.