Sins of a Solar Empire

Angry_Games

Dude, we just broke our green drum. We've had Rock Band for two weeks.

off topic real quick:

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82912

now back to Sins of a Solar Empire starring dr_bowtie as Megalon, midget leader of the Valerians, and Angry_Games as Jimbo Fetters, the lovable space herpe who hide out in TEC warships to "see the galaxy" as well as delivering his message of safe-..

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok nabbed the download from the site for Digital content....havent installed yet cuz now i gotta go fetch my brother-in-law who broke down 100 miles from here so that shoots the next 4 hours of my life in cold butt blowing snow shooting ice covered roads....gee what fun

off topic real quick:

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82912

now back to Sins of a Solar Empire starring dr_bowtie as Megalon, midget leader of the Valerians, and Angry_Games as Jimbo Fetters, the lovable space herpe who hide out in TEC warships to "see the galaxy" as well as delivering his message of safe-..

Sorry for your drum set! Seems like you haven bee really unlucky with this stuff! I know you are a ANGRY abuser! He He!

ok nabbed the download from the site for Digital content....havent installed yet cuz now i gotta go fetch my brother-in-law who broke down 100 miles from here so that shoots the next 4 hours of my life in cold butt blowing snow shooting ice covered roads....gee what fun

Have fun in the snow while I'll check out the game!

going to load up the game here in a few and check it out.....you got it too man..?

sounds like we could get a little LAN action going...lol

Something came in between and I never got to check out the game! Got to do it soon though!

starring dr_bowtie as Megalon, midget leader of the Valerians...

Heh, "moan gel". I love anagrams.

I'll probably pick this up once I get my tax return in a few days since the last game by Iron Lore I played was good enough for me to be playing it right now.

I just got this installed this game and the patch and I just got thru the basic play to learn the game and it seems pretty sweet....It does look very promising as far as 3D stuff and getting some serious game time going....

now to get Hamachi installed and remember my network log in....phewy

Hamachi is up and running (under Silver_Bullet) so I can be added for LAN play or add you guys....and figure out multi-play if need be....lol

Looks interesting I must say, though I did have to view this from home since this . is blocked here. Though I must confess, when I went to that site and saw the rankings with StarCraft II below it I immediately freaked out ("OMG, it's already out?!?") and it took me awhile focus back on the whole reason I went there ...psst, I get distracted easily. Now I'm really psyched for SCII, but I may have to try this in the mean time to get me there.

Any reason you see that game not running on my ancient 939 system?

Looks interesting I must say, though I did have to view this from home since this . is blocked here. Though I must confess, when I went to that site and saw the rankings with StarCraft II below it I immediately freaked out ("OMG, it's already out?!?") and it took me awhile focus back on the whole reason I went there ...psst, I get distracted easily. Now I'm really psyched for SCII, but I may have to try this in the mean time to get me there.

Any reason you see that game not running on my ancient 939 system?

Should run just fine....

I am running it with a AM2 with onboard video (7050) and it runs pretty sweet....I get no lag at all

got tests and school all week but hopefully Friday I'll get the Hamachi network setup and we can get some play in

game should run just fine on a decent but older machine. I've got the visual cranked up to the max and get zero lag at all.

This game is DEEP and it freaking ROCKS (nearly got in trouble playing it too much Sunday night instead of doing homework...)

just got it installed and played a 1st game (that resulted in a horrible death for my entire fleet....note to self: build more then 10 ships). though i find some things annoying im surely gonna give it a retry soon enough

I find the tutorials are really basic and some key bits of info aren't mentioned like make sure you're first capital ship can colonise! That was a hard and fast lesson - needless to say my empire crumbled quickly.

Its reminding me more of Space Empires IV with some Homeworld style pit fights thrown in and even though I find it frustrating I still come back, much like SEIV.