I need to vent!!!

radodrill

Well I just got off the phone with them and at least this operator realized that there was misrepresentation on their part since the order page listed Standard Shipping as FedEx ground but instead the order was shipped snail mail so she's sending me a coupon for free shipping on my next order (no expiration date), so that's better than nothing.

Today I received the coupon from them that entitles me to free FedEx 2 day shipping on the next order.

Good deal. Maybe they will do better next time!

I remember the first time I ordered from PCToys they totally screwed up my order and it took forever to get here.

I called and complained and told them I had put up an unfavorable review on ResellerRatings.com

They told me they would fix the order, which they did, and also sent me a whole box full of goodies. I was a happy camper :)

you really lucked out wev ;)

The only things I can complain about on this order is that it was shipped snailpost and that most of the operators didn't want to understand that they were misrepresenting their shipping terms; the order page said that regular shipping is FedEx Ground, while their shipping info page says FedEx Ground or US Mail (but it still shouldn't have taken over half a week to go from NC to WV).