I need an 875P-T!

Zagar

Hi all,

Well, after reading everything here, it seems like I should be thankful that my 875P-T lasted for almost 3 years.

Well, it croaked. Something in one of the layers burned up, and now I need to find another one to hold me over for a little while.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!

Well, it looks as though I am SOL.

Let me ask this. Does replacing my motherboard automatically mean that I am going to have to reformat my HD? I know I'll need to load all of the new drivers etc, but I know my HD and what's on it is good.

Thanks for the assistance!

Well, it looks as though I am SOL.

Let me ask this. Does replacing my motherboard automatically mean that I am going to have to reformat my HD? I know I'll need to load all of the new drivers etc, but I know my HD and what's on it is good.

Thanks for the assistance!

It's strongly recommended to reformat; if you do not, then you should at least run driver cleaner to wipe all the old drivers.

I'll probably try to just run a clean up as you suggest first, and then after I get all of my security keys off of the HD, I'll wipe it. Sigh.

Can you rocommend a good solid MB that's Intel based? I am thinking of going strictly with an intel board.

Thanks for the ideas!